Terms and Conditions
Mabuhay Miles is your world-class Frequent Flyer Program. Take time to go over the Terms and Conditions of the program by clicking on the topics below:
- Earning Miles
- Retroactive Crediting of Miles
- Travel Award Redemption
- Travel Coordinator
- Mabuhay Miles Elite/Premier Elite Membership and Million Miler
- Communications and Promotions
- Termination, Audit, Governing Laws, Venue of Actions
- Definition of Terms
A. Mabuhay Miles is Philippine Airlines’ (PAL) frequent flyer program and loyalty Program. It is open to any person who is at least two (2) years old, provided that minors are represented by their parents or legal guardians.
B. Families, corporations and/or judicial entities cannot be enrolled as a single Member.
C. The enrollee binds himself to the terms and conditions of Mabuhay Miles by complying with the enrollment procedures or by quoting the membership number assigned upon enrollment.
D. The enrollee may acquire his/her membership number (temporary card) through the following enrollment methods:
a. Via the Mabuhay Miles website: www.mabuhaymiles.com.
b. Point-of-purchase enrollment forms available at travel agencies, PAL ticket offices, airport check-in counters, Mabuhay Lounges and Mabuhay Miles Service Center.
E. Only fully completed enrollment forms will be processed.
F. The member will receive a permanent membership card, after accumulating 5,000 Miles and upon payment of USD10.00 card processing fee (or local currency equivalent, exclusive of govt. taxes) at any PAL or PAL Express ticket office.
G. Replacement of Membership card due to loss, damage, and change of name may be made subject to the payment of a card replacement fee. Card replacement shall be free of charge for Elite, Premier Elite and Million Milers. Lost cards will be assigned a new membership ID number.
H. For replacement of cards due to change of name, a written request must be submitted together with the supporting legal documents.
I. The enrollee should ensure that the name on the enrollment form matches the name reflected in his/her passport and other travel documents for the proper crediting of Miles.
J. Only one (1) membership account will be recognized and PAL reserves the right to consolidate any multiple accounts without prior notice.
Mabuhay Miles receives and stores specific data from its Members and enrollees when such or information is provided voluntarily enrollment, update pf Membership account or information, claiming of award tickets, benefits and other privileges, upon calling the Mabuhay Miles call center, and upon visiting the website, www.mabuhaymiles.com.
In these instances, Mabuhay Miles may collect and keep information, such as but not limited to the following:
Company and company address
Telephone or Mobile Phone Number
When personally identifiable information is provided, Mabuhay Miles reserves the right, to send you bulletins, promotion and marketing e-mails or newsletters and other important information about the Mabuhay Miles Program and its partners.
Mabuhay Miles shall keep the Member’s information strictly confidential. However, it reserves the right to divulge such information (i) to cooperate fully with any official governmental investigation and/or (ii) to protect and enforce its proprietary and legal rights.
Each Mabuhay Miles Member hereby acknowledges and agrees that receipt of any personal information from the Member shall be considered fully received only once the same is processed and stored at the Mabuhay Miles Center located in the Philippines. For all intents and purposes, the location of all Membership information shall be the Philippines.
III. Earning Miles
A. General Conditions
1. The Member may earn Miles through qualifying flights on PAL and through codeshare flights on airline partners. The Member may likewise earn Miles through Mabuhay Miles Program Partners and through other PAL initiated promotional activities.
2. All Miles earned shall be valid for three (3) years from Activity Date.
Activity Date shall mean:
a. For Flight Miles, the actual flights date.
b. For non-flight Miles, the date of transaction except for credit cards and banks, which will follow the date the activity had been posted by Mabuhay Miles to the Member’s account.
3. A qualifying transaction can be credited only to the account of the Member whose name matches with the name appearing on the transaction record.
4. PAL may audit all accounts and reserves the right to adjust or change mileage credits in accordance with the terms and conditions of earning Miles, without prior notice.
5. Miles earned by the Member may be viewed through the Mabuhay Miles website, www.mabuhaymiles.com which shall constitute as sufficient notice of your account balance, validity of Miles and on-line activity statements.
6. PAL may discontinue the earning of Miles on any codeshare or Mabuhay Miles program partner, without prior notice.
7. In case of any discrepancy or dispute in crediting of Miles, PAL shall not accept verbal notification, altered or illegible documents. The Member should retain copies of transaction documents including but not limited to tickets or itinerary receipts, boarding passes, receipts or invoices.
B. Earning Miles Through PAL
1. For automatic crediting of Flight Miles, the Member must quote his/her membership number upon booking, ticketing, purchase of ticket and upon check-in.
2. Flight Miles are earned only on regularly scheduled flights on PAL and codeshare flights with partner airlines based on the following formula:
|Class of Service||Booking Class Codes (BCC)||Domestic/Regional/
|Mabuhay Class (Business)||J / C||150% of actual flown Miles|
|D / I / Z||125% of actual flown Miles|
|Fiesta Class (Economy)||N / S / L / M / H / Q / V / B / X/ K / E / T||100% of actual flown Miles|
|U / W / P||25% of actual flown Miles|
|Code -share flights
|Y||100% of actual flown Miles|
|All Economy BCC, except Y||50% of actual flown Miles|
The above formula of earning Miles shall be used regardless of the number of seats purchased or value of the ticket paid for each class.
Low Promo Fiesta/Economy Class tickets may earn percentage Miles 50% and 25% respectively.
(*The formula is subject to change without prior notice and the computation is without prejudice to the applicable formula at the time the Miles were earned.)
3. On codeshare flights, for a Member to earn Flight Miles, the ticket should reflect “PR” in the ticket carrier box. Refer to www.mabuhaymiles.com for an updated list of codeshare partners.
4. Flight Miles can only be earned on qualifying tickets. From time to time* PAL shall determine tickets which shall not qualify to earn Flight Miles which may include but is not limited to the following:
- Industry/travel agent discounted tickets.
- Infant tickets with or without seat,
- Charter tickets,
- Mabuhay Miles Award Tickets regardless of redemption cost,
- Unused or refunded tickets,
- Complimentary/Non-Revenue tickets,
- Promotional or highly restricted tickets,
- Tickets issued subject to special provisions,
- Tickets for items occupying a seat
* For latest information on tickets, which may or may not qualify to earn Flight Miles, please contact the Mabuhay Miles Service Center, PAL Reservations or Ticket Offices, or visit www.mabuhaymiles.com.
** Member must retain copies of flight documents (e-ticket and Boarding Passes) until his/her Flight Miles are reflected in his/her Mabuhay Miles account.
5. Buy Miles
Buy Miles is a feature of earning Miles designed for the immediate use of the Member. It can be availed to add Miles to one’s personal account (Mabuhay Top-Up Miles) or the account of another Member (Mabuhay Gift Miles).
a. General Conditions
1. For a Member to avail of Buy Miles, he/she must have at least 50% of the required redemption Miles for the intended Travel Award.
2.The purchased Miles shall be added to the Member’s account before the same can be used for redemption. Purchased Miles must be used for immediate redemption and as such, the same shall be valid only for one (1) year from the time of purchase.
3. A maximum of 25,000 Miles may be credited to any single account within a calendar year.
4. Purchased Miles do not add to the qualification of Elite-tier status.
5. A Member can purchase a minimum of 1,000 Miles at US$25 per increments of 1,000 Miles. A processing fee of US$10 per transaction and taxes, where applicable, shall be shouldered by the Member. Fees are subject to change without prior notice.
6. Any Buy Miles transaction shall be final and non-refundable.
b. Procedural Conditions
1. Member/Travel Coordinator/Legal Guardian must accomplish and submit the Buy Miles Request Form, valid ID and payment to the Mabuhay Miles Service Center (MMSC) or to any PAL Ticket Office. Forms are available at the MMSC, any PAL Ticket Office or may be downloaded at www.mabuhaymiles.com.
6. Miles Transfer
Miles Transfer is a feature of earning Miles designed for the immediate use of another Member. It can be availed to transfer Miles from one’s personal account to the account of another Member.
a. General Conditions
1. The transferred Miles shall be added to another Member’s account and should be used for immediate redemption, validity of which is one (1) year from the time of transfer.
2. A maximum of 25,000 Miles Transfer may be received by any single account within a calendar year.
3. A Member can transfer Miles at a cost of US$15 per 1,000 Miles. A minimum of 2,000 Miles may be transferred per transaction up to a maximum of 25,000 Miles per calendar year. A processing fee of US$10 per transaction and taxes, where applicable shall be shouldered by the Member. Fees are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Transferred Miles do not add to the qualification of Elite Tier status.
5. Any Miles Transfer transaction shall be final and non-refundable.
b. Procedural Conditions
1. The Member/Travel Coordinator/Legal Guardian must accomplish and submit the Miles Transfer Request Form, valid ID and payment to the Mabuhay Miles Service Center (MMSC) or to any PAL Ticket Office. Forms are available at the MMSC, any PAL Ticket Office or may be downloaded at www.mabuhaymiles.com.
2. Transferred Miles will be posted to each recipient’s account by the MMSC or PAL Ticket Offices four (4) days from receipt of payment.
7. Reinstatement of Expired Miles
Reinstatement of Expired Miles is a feature of earning Miles designed to allow members to reactivate their expired miles within a particular period to be used for redemption.
a. General Conditions
1. A Member may request for the reinstatement of expired miles no later than the end of the year following the year when the miles expired.
- Example A: if Miles expired on March 2009, reinstatement should be made no later than December 31, 2010
Example B: if Miles expired on December 2009, reinstatement should be made no later than December 31, 2010
2. A member can reinstate his/her expired miles within the allowed period at a cost of USD15 per 1000. Any fraction less than 1000 shall be charged the same amount of USD15. A processing fee of US$10 per transaction and taxes, where applicable shall be shouldered by the Member. Fees are subject to change without prior notice. A member may opt not to reinstate all expired miles within the allowed period.
3. Reinstated Miles will be valid only within the calendar quarter when the request for reinstatement is received and shall be immediately applied for award redemption.
4. An expired reinstated miles shall no longer be eligible for another reinstatement.
5. A reinstated expired miles do not add to the qualification of Elite -Tier Status.
6. Any Expired Miles Reinstatement transaction shall be final and non-refundable.
b. Procedural Conditions
1. The Member/Travel Coordinator/Legal Guardian may request for reinstatement via email at email@example.com or send a written request to the Mabuhay Miles Service Center for evaluation. Request must contain member’s name, membership number, contact details and a scanned or photocopy of valid ID of the Member/Travel Coordinator/Legal Guardian.
2. Mabuhay Miles Service Center (MMSC) shall evaluate the request for reinstatement of expired miles within three (3) working days from the time the request was received.
3. A Member with an eligible request for expired miles reinstatement will be advised to proceed to the Mabuhay Miles Service Center or any PAL ticket office for the payment of the reinstatement fee.
4. Expired Miles shall be reinstated on the member’s account by MMSC within two (2) working days from receipt of payment.
C. Earning Miles Through Mabuhay Miles Program Partners
1. General Conditions
a. A Member may earn non-flight Miles through Mabuhay Miles Program Partners.
b. A qualifying transaction and the corresponding Miles earned may vary among Mabuhay Miles Program Partners and are subject to change without prior notice.
c. If two or more persons are sharing a single transaction or services, the Miles shall be credited to the Member whose name appears in the transaction receipt.
d. Non-flight Miles earned through Mabuhay Miles Program Partners do not add to the qualification of elite-tier status.
2. Procedural Conditions
a. For crediting of Non-flight Miles, the Member must quote the membership number upon reservations/booking and upon availing of Mabuhay Miles Program Partners’ product/s or service/s.
b. The Member must retain the Mabuhay Miles Program Partners’ transaction receipt until the non-flight Miles are reflected in his/her Mabuhay Miles account.
c. For information on the latest list of Mabuhay Miles Program Partners, visit the www.mabuhaymiles.com or contact the Mabuhay Miles Service Center.
d. For particulars on qualifying transactions, the Member must contact the Program Partners directly.
3. Mabuhay Miles Co-brand Credit Cards
a. A co-brand credit card shall earn points, which may be converted to non-flight Miles.
b. To earn Miles, the Member must charge his/her purchases to his/her co-brand credit card. Fees, charges and cash advances do not earn Miles.
c. The conversion rate shall vary among co-brand credit card partners. The conversion rate is subject to change without prior notice.
d. Members with existing Mabuhay Miles account must declare their membership number upon application for a co-brand credit card in order to retain the same membership number.
e. A minimum number of points is required before the same may be converted to non-flight Miles. The required minimum number of points for conversion is subject to change without prior notice.
f. Transfer or conversion of points into non-flight Miles is not automatic and must be initiated by the Member in coordination with the co-brand card partner.
g. Points earned by supplementary cardholders of the co-brand credit card shall accrue to the account of the primary cardholder.
h. Inquiries regarding co-brand credit card related to transactions should be referred to the co-brand credit card partners directly.
IV. Retroactive Crediting of Miles
The Member may request for crediting of Miles after availing of a qualifying transaction. The validity of the Miles credited shall be based on the Activity Date. Retroactive crediting of Miles may be requested in the following cases:
A. Flight Miles
1. General Conditions
a. For newly enrolled Members, qualifying flights taken one (1) month prior to the enrollment date.
b. The Member availing of a qualifying flight is re-routed on another flight operated by PAL or by other airlines due to flight disruption or cancellation. The earning of Miles will be based on the mileage of original route and the original class of service.
c. The Member is endorsed by another airline on a PAL operated flight and such endorsement qualifies for mileage accrual. The earning of Miles will be based on the flown flight sector and class of service on PAL.
d. If for one reason or another, Miles are not reflected on the account of the Member, the Member may request for retroactive crediting of missing Miles.
e. It is the obligation of the Member to monitor or check that a qualifying transaction is reflected in his/her account by logging on to his/her account online (via www.mabuhaymiles.com) or contacting the Mabuhay Miles Service Center. The Member has twelve (12) months from the date of the flight to submit a request for retroactive crediting of missing Miles.
2. Procedural Conditions
a. For PAL operated flights, Members may request for retroactive crediting of Miles online via the Mabuhay Miles website www.mabuhaymiles.com.
The Member may also accomplish a Mabuhay Miles Account Update Form and send it to the Mabuhay Miles Service Center (MMSC) or any PAL Ticket Office.
b. For flights operated by codeshare partners, Members may request for retroactive crediting of Miles by submitting a copy of the ticket or the itinerary receipt and the boarding pass to the MMSC or any PAL Ticket Office.
B. Non-Flight Miles
For retroactive crediting of non-flight Miles from Mabuhay Miles program partners, the Member shall request directly from the Mabuhay Miles Program Partner/s within six (6) months from the Activity Date.
C. For flight and non-flight Miles, the Member should allow at least four (4) weeks processing time.
V. Travel Award Redemption
A. General Conditions
Travel Award may be in the form of a Flight Award Ticket, Flexiflyer Award Ticket or Service Class Upgrade (SCU) Award.
1. The Member may redeem Travel Awards using the earned Miles from his/her account. The Member may request that the Travel Award be issued in the name of the Member or his/her beneficiaries.
2. The use of Travel Awards is subject to availability of designated seats and may vary among destinations, flight numbers, travel dates and travel seasons. PAL may limit the number of award seats on certain flights. Confirmation of award seats is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
3. Travel Award redemption cannot be availed on certain PAL flights including codeshare, charter and flights not operated by PAL.
4. Travel Award must be redeemed at least 10 days prior to flight departure to avoid rush processing fee.
5. PAL reserves the right to revoke or cancel, at any time, Travel Awards redeemed in violation of the Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions and PAL’s General Conditions of Carriage.
6. Cancellation and redeposit of Miles for Travel Awards may be affected provided the same is completely unused and cancellation is made within the validity date of the Travel Award.
7. For cancellation and redeposit of Miles, please allow a period of one (1) week for the Miles to be reflected on the account from which the Miles were originally withdrawn.
8. Taxes paid may be refunded on the same day for same day cancellations of Award Tickets. Otherwise, normal refund procedures shall apply. Mabuhay Miles fees and service charges are non-refundable.
9. Redeposited Miles will follow the original fixed validity date at the time it was earned.
10. A redeposit fee of USD30* (or its local currency equivalent) and applicable taxes shall be charged for this transaction. The redeposit fee is subject to change without prior notice.
11. If Travel Award is no longer eligible for redeposit of Miles, the Member may request for a refund of the government taxes including insurance and fuel surcharge, except for Service Class Upgrade award wherein there is no refundable amount. Request for refund of government taxes including insurance and fuel surcharge must be filed within the validity period of the Travel Award Ticket.
12. PAL is the sole authority in the issuance of Travel Awards. Travel Awards issued by any other entities shall not be honored.
13. The Member/Beneficiary shall pay applicable taxes, fees, charges, penalties, and/or surcharges. Terminal fees and other airport charges shall be collected at the airport.
14. The passenger shall be required to present a valid ID with photo upon check-in and presentation of the Travel Award Ticket. It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure that the passenger complies with this condition, otherwise the passenger shall not be accepted for boarding.
15. PAL shall issue Travel Award Tickets as an electronic ticket (e-ticket) and may collect additional charges for the issuance of paper tickets.
16. Travel Awards shall be governed by the Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions and to the extent not in conflict with the foregoing, carriage, and other related services performed by PAL are subject to the PAL’s Conditions of Contract and the General Conditions of Carriage and the Tariff Regulations as approved by government authorities which are incorporated by reference and made part hereof.
B. Flight Award Ticket
1. Domestic Flight Award Tickets may either be one-way or round-trip. International Flight Award Tickets should be round-trip except if the passenger can show that he/she is allowed to stay in the country of destination for more than one year.
2. The Flight Award ticket must be redeemed at least 10 days prior to flight date to avoid rush processing fees but no later than 6 hours prior to flight departure.
3. Booking class codes A and G shall be used for Flight Award Tickets on Mabuhay and Fiesta Classes respectively.
4. Flight Award Tickets shall be valid for one (1) year from the date of issuance unless otherwise specified in the ticket. Travel must be completed within the validity of the ticket.
5. Mabuhay Miles may, from time to time, introduce Flight Award tickets on promotional basis, which shall be subject to additional or special restrictions.
6. Flight Award Tickets have no cash value, non-endorsable to other airlines, shall be governed by the standard ticketing guidelines of PAL, that is subject to but is not limited to applicable No Show Surcharge/ Non Users Fee.
The No Show Surcharges/Non Users Fee shall apply for Award Tickets booked in the Philippines, cancelled after 2:00 P.M. of the day prior to the date of departure or even if cancelled before that but not presented for rebooking and revalidation at Mabuhay Miles Service Center or any PAL Ticket Office within 72 hours after the departure of the intended flight.
The No Show Surcharges/Non Users Fee shall also apply to flight Award Tickets issued outside the Philippines once the ticket is revalidated in the Philippines and the passenger did not show-up for the flight.
7. Flight Award Tickets issued for domestic travel on paper tickets shall not be replaced if lost and the Miles used for the lost award ticket cannot be recredited to the Member’s Mabuhay Miles account and the taxes/surcharge cannot be refunded.
8. Flight Award Tickets are non-reroutable except in case of flight disruption or cancellation and only on routes operated by PAL. In such case, passenger will be endorsed/transferred to the next available PAL flight.
9. Flight Award Tickets shall not earn Miles regardless of its redemption value or composition.
10. Flight Award Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, Service Class Upgrade Award or Upgrade Travel Certificate, and complimentary upgrades.
11. Flight Award Tickets cannot be used for items occupying a seat or for the extra seat/s of passengers requiring more than one seat.
12. Flight Award Tickets should always have a confirmed booking. It may be used on standby travel only for flights departing on the same day of the original confirmed booking subject to No Show/Non Users’ Fee.
13. Flight Award Tickets may be rebooked and revalidated once for free with no rebooking/revalidation fee provided the Flight Award Ticket is still valid and there is no change in the passenger’s name, origin, destination, routing and the class of service. In case of rebooking and revalidation, the difference due to any subsequent increase in taxes, fees or surcharges shall be collected.
C. Flexiflyer Award Ticket
A Flexiflyer Award Ticket is a Travel Award designed to allow a Member to redeem a Travel Award Ticket based on a higher booking class code.
1. The Flexiflyer Award Ticket is available only in Fiesta Class with a higher booking class code: X (domestic and international)
2. The Miles required to redeem a Flexiflyer Award Ticket shall be fifty percent (50%) more than the regular redemption value. A Member may redeem a Flexiflyer Award Ticket for only one leg of a round-trip award ticket.
D. Service Class Upgrade Award
Service Class Upgrade (SCU) Award entitles the Member or the beneficiary to a one-sector and to a one-step upgrade from the service class reflected on a revenue ticket subject to the following conditions:
1. An SCU Award must have a confirmed booking using a revenue ticket subject to the following conditions:
- qualified to earn Miles
- not restricted as non-upgradeable
- Discounted/promotional tickets, including but not limited to those with booking class codes: B/X/K/E/T/U/W/P and O, are not eligible for upgrade
For a domestic revenue ticket, a re-issuance fee shall be charged for the upgrade
2. The Service Class Upgrade must be redeemed at least 10 days prior to flight date to avoid rush processing fees but no later than 4 days prior to departure date.
3. An SCU Award follows the validity of the revenue ticket on which the upgrade was applied.
4. Once applied to a revenue ticket, an SCU Award is no longer transferable.
5. The beneficiary of an SCU Award must be a Member of Mabuhay Miles.
6. A ticket upgraded using an SCU Award shall earn Miles based on the original class of service purchased. Member or beneficiary may follow-up the status SCU award for four (4) days after all requirements has been complied.
7. Rebooking of tickets that have been upgraded using SCU Awards shall be subject to the restrictions and charges of the original ticket purchased. The passenger must first secure a confirmed booking on the original class of service for the new preferred travel date and at the same time secure a booking on higher class of service. Thereafter, he must have his ticket revalidated by paying at the ticket office the applicable charges.
8. The SCU Award may be applied on the new booking, subject to upgrade space availability and provided the passenger quotes the original flight booking reference.
9. The SCU Award shall not apply if the revenue ticket is re-routed or re-issued. At the time of such rerouting or re-issuance, the Member should request and pay the necessary fees at the MMSC or any PAL Ticket Office for the cancellation of the SCU award and to redeposit the Miles to the Member’s account. Redeposited Miles will retain its original expiry schedule.
10. Miles used for an SCU Award may be cancelled at the Member’s request and redeposited to the Member’s account. A redeposit fee of US$30 (or its local currency equivalent) and applicable taxes shall be collected. The processing fee shall be subject to change without prior notice.
11. Redeposited Miles will follow the original fixed validity date at the time it was earned.
12. Redeposit of Miles used for the SCU Award shall be allowed provided the SCU Award is unused, and the ticket and Miles are still valid.
E. Claiming of Travel Awards
In claiming Travel Awards, whether Flight Award ticket or Service Class Upgrade, the following procedures shall apply:
1. Member must call MMSC or PAL Reservations for booking of his Flight Award ticket. A confirmed flight booking is required before a Flight Award can be processed.
2. The Member/Travel Coordinator/Legal Guardian must accomplish and sign a Travel Award Redemption Form (TARF), which can be downloaded at www.mabuhaymiles.com and is also available at MMSC or any PAL Ticket Office.
3. Together with the accomplished TARF, Member/Travel Coordinator/Legal Guardian must present the original and submit photocopies of the following documents:
- The Member’s Mabuhay Miles membership card.
- One (1) valid ID with photo and signature of the Member/Travel Coordinator/Legal Guardian and Beneficiary.
- If the passenger is traveling on an international flight, the passport of the passenger should also be presented.
- If the Travel Award will be claimed by a representative other than the Member, Travel Coordinator or Beneficiary, such representative must be duly authorized under the TARF. The authorized representative must present a valid ID with photo and signature when claiming the travel award.
To claim an SCU award, in addition to the above requirements, the passenger must ensure that a ticket qualified to earn Miles has been issued. Discounted/promotional tickets, including but not limited to those with booking class codes: E/T/U/W/P and O, are not eligible for upgrade.
4. A Rush Processing Fee shall be collected for Travel Awards redemption submitted/issued less than 10 days prior to flight departure. The ten (10) day period shall be counted from the time the required documents are submitted to MMSC or any PAL ticket office.
A Rush Processing Fee and applicable taxes shall be collected in accordance with the following:
- US$30 (or its local currency equivalent) for Travel Award redemption (Flight Award Ticket or Service Class Upgrade) submitted/issued 4-9 days prior to the flight date.
- US$50 (or its local currency equivalent) for Travel Award redemption (Flight Award Ticket) issued 1-3 days prior to the flight date.
US$70 (or its local currency equivalent) for Travel Award redemption (Flight Award Ticket) issued with the same day as the departure date but not later than six (6) hours prior to the flight departure.
The Rush Processing Fee shall be subject to change without prior notice.
5. A Member/Travel Coordinator/Beneficiary may claim a Travel Award at the MMSC or any PAL ticket office.
6. The Member/ Travel Coordinator/Beneficiary must claim the Flight Award Ticket not later than 12 noon Manila time, 3 days after the date of reservation. However, Elite and Premier Elite/Million Milers are given up to 12 noon Manila time, 4 days and 5 days respectively after the date the reservation is made. Failure to claim the Award Ticket within the stated period may result in the automatic cancellation of the confirmed flight booking.
VI. Travel Coordinator/Legal Guardian
A Travel Coordinator is an individual appointed by the Member and authorized to request, transact and claim Travel Awards. Buy Miles and Miles Transfer charged against his/her Mabuhay Miles account. By the appointment of a Travel Coordinator, the Member agrees to bind himself/herself to the acts, omissions or representations of his/her Travel Coordinator which may include but shall not limited to the accomplishment or execution of forms, acknowledgment receipts, release and waiver, booking details and payment of fees and taxes, in relation to Mabuhay Miles transactions.
1. Travel Coordinator should be of legal age (at least 18 years old)
2.The Member can appoint a Travel Coordinator or evoke its authority through the Member’s account at www.mabuhaymiles.com.
3. Any PAL employee or its agent shall not be eligible to act as Travel Coordinator except for the PAL employee’s immediate family.
4. The Member shall be bound to all the acts of the Travel Coordinator prior to the revocation of the Travel Coordinator’s authority.
A Legal Guardian is the parent or in the absence of the parent, the person authorized by the parent or by law to act as legal guardian. The Legal Guardian is authorized to request, transact and claim Travel Awards, Buy Miles, and Miles Transfer charged against the Mabuhay Miles account of a Member who is below 18 years of age.
1. The Legal Guardian should be at least 18 years of age.
2. The Legal Guardian should be a Member of Mabuhay Miles.
3. The Legal Guardian should submit a request to Mabuhay Miles to be the registered Legal Guardian in the account of the Member.
4. Proof of Relationship or guardianship is required for PAL to recognize an individual as the Legal Guardian of a Member.
5. All transactions involving the account of a Member who is a minor shall be under the authority and with the consent of the legal guardian. However, upon reaching legal age or the age of 18, the Member shall automatically acquire exclusive authority over the Mabuhay Miles account. The minor may, however, elect the legal guardian as a travel coordinator by accomplishing the appropriate form."
VII. Y Flyer
The “Y Flyer Program” is a feature of the Mabuhay Miles Frequent Flyer Program designed for members aged 2-21 years old.
1. All passengers aged 2-21 years old are eligible to join the Y Flyer Program.
2. Existing Mabuhay Miles Members between 2-21 years old are automatically qualified to the Y Flyer Program.
3. Upon reaching 22 years of age, Y Flyer membership shall automatically cease. Membership to the Mabuhay Miles Frequent Flyer Program shall, however continue.
1. Passengers (2-21 years old) who are not yet members of the Mabuhay Miles Frequent Flyer Program must enroll to qualify.
2. The Mabuhay Miles enrollment forms shall be used for enrollment to the Y Flyer Program.
3. Enrollment is free of charge.
4. Enrollment is available online through www.mabuhaymiles.com. Enrollment forms are also available at the Mabuhay Miles Service Center, PAL Ticket Offices, Airport Check-in Counters, Mabuhay Lounges, In-flight and through accredited Travel Agencies.
C. Issuance of Membership Card/Sticker
1. For new applicants who qualify to the Program, a Y Flyer sticker will be attached to the temporary card in the enrollment form. Y Flyer Stickers will be available at the Mabuhay Miles Service Center or any PAL Ticket Office in the Philippines. New members will receive a Y Flyer Card after accumulating 1,000 flight Miles on Philippine Airlines and/or Code-share Partner flights.
2. Existing Mabuhay Miles members who are automatically qualified as Y Flyer members
with a previously issued permanent Mabuhay Miles Base Card may request for a Y Flyer card subject to a card processing fee of PHP100 or its local currency equivalent. Member must coordinate with the Mabuhay Miles Service Center or any PAL Ticket Office for payment of the processing fee. A valid ID or Birth Certificate is required for validation. Otherwise, member may request for a Y Flyer sticker at the Mabuhay Miles Service Center or any PAL Ticket Office in the Philippines for free.
3. Members may request for a replacement of their Y Flyer cards due to loss, damage or change of name subject to the payment of a card replacement fee of USD10 or its local currency equivalent. Member must coordinate with the Mabuhay Miles Service Center or any PAL Ticket Office for the payment of the processing fee. A valid ID or Birth Certificate is required for validation.
1. Y Flyer Members are entitled to a 10% discount on PAL domestic fares (except on Booking Class Codes [BCC] “P” and “O”) purchased at any PAL Ticket Office or accredited Travel Agency in the Philippines. Discount is not applicable on complimentary or non-revenue tickets (ID/AD/CC00), Mabuhay Miles award tickets, and/or tickets for items occupying a seat.
2. Discount is currently not available for tickets purchased online.
3. To avail of the discount, Y Flyer member must present his/her Y Flyer card or quote his/her Mabuhay Miles ID number prior to ticket purchase. A valid ID with date of birth and signature are also required for membership verification. In the absence of a valid ID, a birth certificate may be accepted. Discount shall not be extended if no valid ID/birth certificate is presented.
4. The earning of flight miles under the Y Flyer Program shall be governed by the Mabuhay Miles Frequent Flyer Program Terms and Conditions.
SportsPlus is a subscription-based feature of Mabuhay Miles designed to benefit Members who are sports enthusiasts.
1. SportsPlus is open to all Mabuhay Miles Members. Subscription is valid for one (1) year from payment of subscription fee.
2. To subscribe, a Member should proceed to MMSC or any PAL ticket office and pay the annual subscription fee (or its local currency equivalent) and applicable taxes.
3. The SportsPlus feature shall be as follows:
|SportsPlus Level||Annual Subscription Fee||Entitlement||Coverage|
|SportsPlus Philippines||US$ 70||20 kgs.|
|SportsPlus Asia||US$ 140||20 kgs.|
|SportsPlus Global||US$ 210||20 kgs.|
|1 piece not exceeding
4. A SportsPlus membership card shall be sent to the Member upon payment of the annual fee. The membership card will indicate the Member’s name, Mabuhay Miles Membership number, SportsPlus level and validity period.
5. The Member who wishes to upgrade his SportsPlus shall be required to pay the applicable subscription fee. He will be issued a new membership card reflecting the new SportsPlus level and validity period.
6. The SportsPlus subscription fee is non-refundable and the entitlement is strictly non-transferable.
7. Replacement of membership card due to loss, damage or change in name may be made subject to the payment of a US$ 10 card replacement fee (or its local currency equivalent) and applicable taxes. The replacement is subject to change without prior notice.
B. Benefits and Conditions
1. A SportsPlus subscriber is allowed to check-in an additional 20 kg of specified sports equipment on a PAL operated flight, based on his/her SportsPlus subscription level. This benefit shall not apply on codeshare flights, PAL Express flights and flights using non-revenue and industry discounted tickets.
2. Sports are limited to golf, bowling, scuba diving, sportsfishing, tennis, badminton and cycling.
3. To avail of the benefit, the Member should present, upon check-in, either his/her official receipt of the subscription fee (the OR shall be valid for two months from the date of issuance), and/or his/her valid SportsPlus membership card with the privilege level reflected, or just his/her elite tier membership card.
4. Any weight in excess of the additional baggage allowance (under SportsPlus) for sports equipment shall be charged the normal excess baggage rates.
5. Liability of sports equipment carried as checked baggage shall be subject to the Limits of Liability under the Conditions of Carriage of PAL.
6. The baggage or sports equipment of other passengers cannot be pooled under the SportsPlus baggage benefit.
7. The excess weight under the regular FBA and the extra FBA (if applicable) cannot be carried-over with the sports equipment under the SportsPlus baggage benefit.
8. The weight of the sports equipment in excess of the SportsPlus baggage benefit may be added to the allowed FBA and the extra FBA (if applicable).
9. The regular check-in baggage and sports equipment (under SportsPlus) shall be weighed separately. For transpacific flights where piece system is applied, the pooling of excess weight shall not be allowed.
10. Sports equipment must be checked in at least one and a half hours before flight departure. Bicycles, however, should be checked-in three hours before flight departure. Failure to comply with this requirement, PAL may deny carriage of the sports equipment.
11. SportsPlus privileges cannot be combined with other promotions involving carriage of baggage that may be offered by PAL from time to time.
12. PAL reserves the right to refuse carriage of sports equipment under SportsPlus exceeding four (4) cycling, scuba diving or sportsfishing equipment and ten (10) golfing and bowling equipment for each sport in a single flight. For this purpose, SportsPlus subscribers are required to notify PAL Reservations at least 24 hours before departure for confirmation of reservations and weight of equipment (especially when traveling as a group).
13. PAL reserves the right to strip a member of his/her SportsPlus privileges for acts or omissions constituting a cause for termination of his/her Mabuhay Miles membership or if the Mabuhay Miles membership is terminated by either party.
IX. Mabuhay Miles Membership Tier Status (Elite/Premier Elite/Million Miler)
A. Qualification for Elite Levels
1. The MMSC shall determine the Members tier status. Any change in the tier status shall be effected automatically upon qualification of the Member. A Member shall receive a new membership card.
2. The Elite and Premier Elite tier qualification period is between January 1 and December 31 of each current year. The Member must meet the requirements outlined below for every qualification period. Any Miles earned during a particular qualification period cannot be considered for tier eligibility in a different qualification period.
3. Qualification criteria for elite levels include the following activities on eligible tickets:
3. 1 Elite
a. Accumulation of 25,000 Tier Miles* on PAL and codeshare flights (please see the definition of flight Miles), or
b. Sector qualification; 30 one-way qualifying Flights on any class of service or 15 one-way Qualifying Flights in Mabuhay Class.
3.2 Premier Elite
a. Accumulation of 45,000 Tier Miles, or
b. Sector qualification; 50 one-way qualifying Flights on any class of service or 25 one-way Qualifying Flights in Mabuhay Class.
3.3 Million Miler
a. For Member who reaches one million cumulative Tier Miles from his/her date of enrollment is granted the Million Miler status, which entitles him/her to lifetime Premier Elite privileges.
b. For Members who were enrolled at the time when a different formula was applied in the computation of Tier Miles, the total accumulated Tier Miles computed based on that formula was automatically carried over and added to the current total Tier Miles based on the current program’s formula for purposes of determining Million Miler status.
4. The Member who meets this above qualifications shall be granted the corresponding Elite or Premier Elite privileges automatically upon qualification. The Tier status shall be valid until the end of the second month following the next qualification period.
B. Elite Level Privileges
The Member who attains Elite or Premier Elite status shall receive the following privileges:
1. Tier-based Bonus Miles
Tier-based Bonus Miles are awarded to Elite and Premier Elite Members for each Qualifying Flight, in addition to the Service Class Bonus Miles. Such tier-based Bonus Miles will be reflected in their Mabuhay Miles account, and are added to their Redeemable Miles. Tier-based Bonus Miles shall not be counted in determining the Members tier status and the same shall follow the rule on validity of Miles.
a. Elite Members will receive a Tier-based Bonus of 25% on the actual flown Miles.
b. Premier Elite Members will receive a Tier-based Bonus of 75% on actual flown Miles for each Qualifying Flight to/from US and Canada. For all other Qualifying Flights, the Premier Elite Member will receive a Tier-based Bonus of 25% on Actual Flown Miles.
2. Upgrade Travel Certificates (UTC)
A. General Conditions
1. The Member shall earn two (2) UTCs upon accruing 45,000 Flight Miles within the qualification period (January to December of the current year). He/she shall receive two (2) UTCs for each additional 25,000 Flight Miles accrued within the same period.
2. A Million Miler shall receive four (4) complimentary UTCs. In addition, he/she shall also be entitled to the privileges under item 1 above.
3. A UTC is valid for one (1) year from the date of issuance and entitles the Member and/or his beneficiary (except infants without seat) to a one-sector-one-step Service Class Upgrade subject to seat availability. A ticket upgraded using a UTC may earn Miles based on the qualifying ticket’s original class of service.
4. UTCs can only be used on PAL operated flights and in conjunction with a ticket that is qualified to earn Miles and is not restricted as non-upgradeable. Discounted/promotional tickets, including but not limited to those with booking class codes: E/T/U/W/O and P, are not eligible for upgrade against a UTC. A Member traveling with an infant not occupying a seat can only avail of the actual upgrade on the condition that the fare difference for the infant shall be paid.
5. UTCs cannot be combined with other upgrades from UTCs, SCU awards or Special Airport Concession (SAC) authority.
6. UTCs have no cash value (non convertible to cash).
7. Lost, stolen, or expired UTCs shall not be replaced, re-issued or extended. Tampered or mutilated UTCs shall not be honored for usage and shall not be replaced or re-issued.
B. Procedural Conditions
1. The Member and/or beneficiary is required to call MMSC, PAL Reservations and/or Ticket Offices to have their names listed on the flight they intend to take.
2. A Million Miler or a Premier Elite Member may have their upgrade (based on UTCs) confirmed within 24 hours from flight departure, subject to seat availability. The upgrade for beneficiaries, regardless of tier status, can only be confirmed upon check-in subject to availability of seat.
UTCs booked and confirmed other than thru MMSC, PAL Reservations and/or Ticket Offices shall not be honored.
PAL does not guarantee specific seat requests and the loading of special meals for passengers using UTCs.
3. For a Member who does not call, upgrade will be confirmed at the airport on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability of seats.
4. The original UTC must be surrendered upon check-in otherwise the passenger shall be denied the requested upgrade.
5. A Member who has a confirmed UTC upgrade shall not be eligible for involuntary upgrade.
3. Elite and Premier Elite Members shall have the following privileges:
a. Dedicated PAL and Mabuhay Miles reservations numbers. b. Priority reservation waitlist on PAL flights.
c. Priority check-in for PAL flights.
d. Priority Baggage Handling.
e. Access to Mabuhay Lounge, participating VIP Lounge, and Codeshare –Partner Airline Lounge. This privilege is subject to the regular operating hours of the Lounge.
- When traveling on PAL flights (except for holders of EconoLight tickets) and PAL Codeshare Flights using a PAL ticket, the Million Miler and Premier Elite Member (plus 1 Traveling Companion) and Elite Member shall be allowed access to the Mabuhay Lounge and participating VIP lounges.
- When traveling on selected PAL Codeshare Flights using a PAL ticket, access to the Codeshare Partner Airline Lounge (CPAL) shall be subject to the policies of such lounge which may change from time to time. Some CPAL accepts only Million Milers (without Traveling Companion) while others may allow Premier Elite members (without traveling companion). PAL does not guarantee lounge access of Million Milers and Premier Elite Members to the said CPAL.
Members including Million Milers will not be given access to the Mabuhay Lounge and VIP Lounges when traveling on other airlines and codeshare flights on non-PR ticket stock.
Access shall be subject to the lounge’s maximum seating capacity.
f. Extra Free Baggage Allowance (FBA) on PAL (except on PAL Express and EconoLight tickets).
|Tier Level||Extra Free Baggage Allowance|
and Premier Elite
*The dimension and weight requirement under PAL’s General Conditions of Carriage Shall also apply to the extra FBA in relation to the class of service and route availed by the Member. For information on the applicable dimension and weight of baggage.
** The conditions for sports equipment under SportsPlus (Article VI, Section 2) shall also apply to the carriage of the extra sports equipment.
1. In excess of the allowed extra FBA, the member shall be charged the applicable excess baggage fees.
2. The baggage of other passengers cannot be pooled under the extra FBA privilege
x. Communications and Promotions
A. It is the responsibility of the Member to advise the MMSC of any change in name and contact details.
B. The Member is required to register at www.mabuhaymiles.com to receive regular communications from Mabuhay Miles and information about the status of his/her account.
C. Email communications may be sent to certain members from time to time regarding program updates, advertisements, promotions and/or offers from Mabuhay Miles and program partners.
D. PAL shall not be liable for the Member’s failure to receive any communications, program updates, advertisements, promotions and/or offers from Mabuhay Miles and program partners arising from above.
IX.Termination, Audit, Governing Law, Venue of Actions
A. PAL reserves the right to change the structure, benefits, privileges and other features, including the Terms and Conditions, or to terminate the Mabuhay Miles frequent flyer program at any time upon prior notice. Mabuhay Miles will use reasonable effort to inform the Mabuhay Miles Members of material changes to Mabuhay Miles and/or to these Terms and Conditions.
It is the responsibility of the Members to keep themselves up-to-date with respect to Mabuhay Miles frequent flyer program and these terms and conditions. Notices for purposes of this Article shall be deemed sufficient if posted in the Mabuhay Miles website and/or transmitted through email using the address provided by the Members.
All changes shall be deemed effective and binding to all Members on the date of posting at the Mabuhay Miles website. Members shall receive communications through emails regarding any changes.
Without prejudice to the immediately preceding paragraph, any request for mileage accrual and other benefits and/or privileges under the Mabuhay Miles Program, by a Member, subsequent to any amendment or changes to the Terms and Conditions of the Program shall be conclusive evidence of his acceptance and/or ratification of the changes. PAL will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from any amendment to Mabuhay Miles or these Terms and Conditions.
No person, employee, personnel and agents may modify any of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions, unless authorized by PAL. Any representation, remarks or communications that are contradictory or inconsistent with this Terms and Conditions, in relation to the Mabuhay Miles Program shall be without effect. In case of conflict between a representation or communication or any terms and conditions printed elsewhere, the Terms and Conditions shall govern and prevail.
B. PAL reserves the right to deny, suspend or terminate membership at any time at PAL’s sole discretion in accordance with the Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions.
C. The sale, purchase, barter or any arrangement for a consideration for the transfer or use of Miles and Travel Awards including other benefits and/or privileges is prohibited. A violation of this provision subjects the Member to liability for the value of the benefit and/or privilege involved.
D. PAL reserves the right to audit all Membership accounts and consequently amend, correct and modify the same at any time even without prior notice to ensure that it is in accordance with the Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions.
E. Any complaint, concern or dispute involving the account of a Member must be raised by the Member in writing with the Mabuhay Miles Center. Such complaint, concern or dispute must be made within one (1) year from the time it occurred. Failure to comply with this condition precedent shall be a bar to any action in any judicial, quasi-judicial, or administrative bodies.
F. Mabuhay Miles membership is a mere privilege hence, a violation of the Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions, PAL’s General Conditions of Carriage, PAL’s reservation, ticketing, airport, inflight policies and procedures including but not limited to misconduct, fraud, misrepresentation, misuse of awards, abusive behavior and/or any other acts or omissions not consistent with the integrity, loyalty, commitment and the privilege to be part of the Mabuhay Miles organization shall be grounds for the immediate termination of the Mabuhay Miles membership, cancellation of award tickets and forfeiture of all outstanding Miles at the time of termination.
G. A Member shall be given an administrative notice for any violation of the Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions. The Member shall have fifteen (15) days from date of receipt of the notice to file an answer to the administrative charges attaching thereto documentary and other evidence to support his position. Failure to answer within the required period shall be deemed as an admission of the administrative charges and waiver of his right to answer. Upon receipt of the answer or expiration of the 15-day period, the matter shall be deemed submitted for decision. An administrative committee shall thereafter render a decision based on available evidence which decision shall be final and immediately executory.
The account of any Member who has a pending administrative investigation shall be suspended until the matter is resolved. Such suspension shall have the effect of suspending the benefits/privileges under the Mabuhay Miles program including but not limited to the accrual or redemption of Miles and usage of Travel Awards, UTCs and tier privileges.
If the administrative matter is resolved in favor of the Member, Miles which were not credited during the suspension may be retrocredited and Miles other benefits/privileges which expired during the suspension shall be re-instated/extended. The Member must apply for retrocreditng of Miles within six (6) months from the lifting of the suspension. Expired Miles or other benefits/privileges shall be automatically re-instated and its validity shall be extended for another six (6) months from the lifting of this suspension.
If the administrative matter is resolved against the Member, the effects of the suspension shall form part of the penalty against the Member. If the penalty imposed is mere suspension, the period of suspension already served shall be deducted from the period of the suspension imposed as a penalty.
H. The decision of the Mabuhay Miles administrative committee and the penalty imposed as consequence thereof shall be without prejudice to any civil or criminal action that may be filed against the Member.
Members who are terminated shall not be allowed to re-enroll for another Mabuhay Miles account and if for some reason or another, a re-enrollment is made, even if already activated. Mabuhay Miles reserves the right to immediately terminate the same and forfeit all earned Miles without prior notice upon discovery and confirmation of such facts.
Terminated Members may re-enroll after two (2) years not through the usual modes of application but through a written application addressed to Mabuhay Miles Center subject to evaluation without any guarantee of admittance.
I. In case of a Member’s death, his/her account will be closed and all outstanding Miles will be forfeited.
J. PAL reserves the right to change and/or terminate any of its code-share or program partners, without prior notice. PAL assumes no liability for these changes.
K. The Member may terminate his/her membership at any given time. To do so, he/she must submit a written advisory to the Mabuhay Miles Service Center. Membership shall be terminated within fourteen (14) days of receipt of notice and the Member’s account shall be closed. No further activity shall be permitted with respect to these closed accounts.
L. The purchase of a PAL ticket does not automatically entitle the passenger to mileage accrual. The accumulation of Miles is a mere privilege based on loyalty and open only to Members of good standing and as such no vested right shall accrue with respect to the crediting of Miles.
M. Member agrees to release, defend, indemnify, and hold free and harmless PAL, its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, suits, actions or proceedings, costs and expenses including attorney’s fees, for damages, losses, injuries, deaths, accidents or delays which may be filed, charged or adjusted against PAL or any of its directors, officers, employees or agents on account of arising from or in any way connected with, any act or omission, misconduct, fault or negligence of Member or his Travel Coordinator in the performance or non-performance of their obligations under the Terms and Conditions of the Mabuhay Miles Program.
N. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and are construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any proceeding filed against PAL involving Mabuhay Miles, must be instituted in the courts of Makati City, Philippines, to the execution of all other venues of actions or proceedings.
X. Definition of Terms
- Activity - action for which the Member earns or redeems Miles, whether flight or non-flight.
- Charter flight - a special non-published PAL flight contracted by a specific charterer. This is not eligible for mileage accrual and redemption.
- Electronic Ticket (e-ticket) – a replacement of a paper ticket wherein the customer is given an itinerary receipt.
- Flexiflyer award - a type of travel award where the Member gets better chances of getting on a flight in exchange for more Miles. Confirmation of such awards is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Flight Miles - earned through flight activities on PAL and PAL code-share flights. These are accumulated between January 1 and December 31 of the current year. Flight Miles are used to compute for eligibility to Elite and Premier Elite Membership.
- Miles - earned through all flight and non-flight activities (combination of Flight Miles and all other accrued Miles). These are cumulative and are used to redeem award tickets and Service Class Upgrade awards.
- Philippine Airlines code-share service/flights - services/flights identified and marketed as PAL services/flights but operated by another carrier; members of Mabuhay Miles can earn but not redeem Flight Miles on these services/flights.
- Qualifying flight/fare - flight/fare that is eligible to earn Miles in the Mabuhay Miles program.
- Retroactive credit - Miles earned either by newly enrolled Members who may have flown on qualifying PAL flights/fares one month prior to their submission of the enrollment form, or by existing members who have unrecorded qualifying flights or partner activities in their activity statement. Retroactive credit claims require the Member to submit proof of flight (passenger coupon and boarding pass) to PAL, or proof of partner transaction (receipt, invoice, bill) directly to the partner.
- Service class - indicates the fare or level of service based on cabin location, type of seat and amenities offered; Mabuhay Class (Business Class), and Fiesta Class (Economy Class).
- Service Class Upgrade - upgrade to the next higher level of service class, e.g. from Fiesta Class to Mabuhay Class.
- Tier - any of the upper membership levels of Mabuhay Miles. 13. Tier-based bonus Miles - earned through specified flight activities by Elite and Premier Elite Members.
- Travel coordinator - an individual authorized by a Member to request for and claim award tickets and Service Class Upgrade awards for any qualified person against the Member's Mabuhay Miles account on the Member's behalf.
- Traveling Companion – person traveling with the Member on the same flight.
- Upgrade Travel Certificate - a certificate a Premier Elite Member may earn that entitles him/her and/or traveling companions to a Service Class Upgrade.
- VIP Lounge – Lounge located at the airport where PAL operates. VIP Lounges are owned and managed by a Third Party.