By accessing philippineairlines.com
, it is important that you read the following legal notices and agree to accept and abide by the provisions stated in each notice.
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction (Applicable only to PAL flights to or from the United States)
(Issued in Compliance with 14 CFR Part 259.5). We are committed to providing the total quality travel experience to all our customers.
- Contingency Plan for Lengthy Tarmac Delays
(Issued in Compliance with 14 CFR Parts 244, 250, 253, 259, and 399). PAL has adopted this contingency plan to mitigate inconveniences for airline passengers during lengthy tarmac delays.
- Disclaimer, Data Privacy and Security Policy
Data privacy and security is a concern to all who access this website and therefore is the top priority of Philippine Airlines Inc.
- Online Booking Terms and Conditions
Read through the Terms and Conditions of our online booking facility.
- General Conditions of Carriage
The General Conditions of Carriage provide information on the conditions that govern transportation on Philippine Airlines.
As approved by the Philippine Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB)
For travel between Canada and a foreign country
- Important Notice (For tickets issued in the Republic of China [ROC] only):
To ensure that the terms and conditions of the airline ticket are clear, and for the protection of passenger rights, PAL passengers are advised to secure the Chinese translation of the airline ticket from the Taiwan branch of PAL or PAL's accredited travel agencies in the ROC.
Know more about the terms and conditions of PAL's Frequent Flyer Program